Followers

Monday 19 December 2022

Christmas Chris

Good morning here with my card for this week

Sorry not ben around I have been in intensive care all week and not been able to breathe with our a lot of help. I had  pneumonia Amazing care from all at the hospital. So Lucky paramedic  arrived within 10 minutes and I went strait into resus.  My son and daughter visited me every day, and came home Saturday  night

 


The papers from Hobbycraft it’s Christmas  The image is Christmas Chris from  Dr Digi's House of Stamps coloured with ProMarkers. Holly Jolly Mini-Reindeer die. X-cut Die Vintage Notes Doily and Demiawaking Merry Christmas die punched snowflakes

 




You will find this image along with lots of other
fabulous images 
HERE 


3 comments:

Janette said...

Thank God your out of hospital Ginny and doing well, tke care lovely lady.
Love the card you have for us today, thats a smashing image, love the gold doily and beautiful insert.xxx

Elaine Stark said...

So sorry you are unwell, I hope you have a speedy recovery. Pneumonia can be a very frightening, I have had it twice. Take good care of yourself and I know your family will be there for you too. Love your card. Thinking of you. Elaine

Lori m said...

Well wishes, beautiful card, hugs, Lori m