Followers

Monday 10 April 2023

Wizz Doodles

Good morning 

 I am away all week Darren Libby and Berry and I are going to Cornwall to scatter John’s ashes. This was John’s wish this is where he proposed to me 50 years ago .            I won’t be able to comment on your cards as my phone will not let me.

here with my card for this week


I printed the image and the sentiments onto the card. The image is  Wizz Doodles from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps   coloured with Propmaker's and polychrome pencils I paper pieced his robe added stars from stash  




You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE


5 comments:

EmmaT said...

Fabulous card and wizard. I hope the weather settles here in cornwall for you, today its super windy, so i hope that calms down for Johns Ashes. Sending you lots of hugs Emmax

Janette said...

Fabulous card, love the wizard Ginny.
What a wonderful place to scatter Johns ashes, I know it will be hard for you but also filled with the best memories.xxxx

Chris said...

Fun card Ginny- I love this image!
Cornwall is a beautiful county, I can see why John chose it, I hope it brings back memories of happier times for you.
xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Ginny, fab image
Lorraine x

StephW said...

Lovely magical card Ginny ... Cornwall is a truly beautiful place that holds so many memories for you ... Steph x