Followers

Wednesday 4 October 2023

Thank you for the birthday wishes and cards

I had a wonderful birthday lots of cards lovely afternoon with my ladies and then over to my sones Berry put £5 in the card she gave me thought that was so lovely. 

My lovely Daughter-in law Libby at my request made us Pizza in the Pizza oven we sat in the garden and chatted and enjoyed our time together.

Yesterday had to have a tooth root taken out and it did not want to come so not a very pleasant experience but all done now,

Thank you all for all your kindness this past year not been an easy one but you have ALL help me through bless you all. Hugs Ginny♥

My lovely cards
















 
This one just arrived from Kay Incy






6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Ginny, you did really well, some gorgeous cards and I think Berry is a little gem to send you money, bless her. Please forgive me for not getting a card in the post, I am so sorry.
Hope the tooth removal isn't bothering you too much. xx

Chris said...

Wow Ginny, that's an amazing collection of beautiful cards, just shows how much you are loved and appreciated :) So glad you had a lovely day (we won't mention the tooth!!!). How sweet of little Berry to put money in your card, she's a little treasure. xxx

Lorraine said...

Happy belated birthday Ginny, glad you had a lovely day.
Lorraine x

Elaine Stark said...

So many beautiful cards. Glad you had a wonderful birthday and lots of lovely memories. Elaine

StephW said...

What a lovely array of cards and gifts you had Ginny to make your day special, thanks for sharing ... Steph x

EmmaT said...

So glad you had a good day, the pizza sounds tasty. So many beautiful handmade cards to receive, each one totally different. Thank you for sharing mine. Emmax