Followers

Saturday 14 September 2024

More Hand Knitting



Good morning

  

  I knitted this scarf with chunky yarn I was given two balls and thought this was the best use for them. I also made another hat and mitten set this time with a pom-pom It is going for sale in the Macmillan Coffee Morning. I have already sold two sets.





One of the ladies at the craft club could not get to grips with the mitten pattern she made two attempts and handed them to me. I unpicked and made her these  


3 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful scarf Ginny, these will make some cash for a good cause for sure. Your friend is lucky you could sort her mittens out for her, such a nice set. I always wished I could wear a hat in the winter but my face just won't allow it, mind you I rarely go out these days so its fine, haha. xx

Chris said...

These lovely sets will soon be snapped up Ginny, they look so cosy!
xx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely and cosy. Elaine