Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2015

It's FANTASY Over at Ike’s World challenge

 Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

This week’s theme is FANTASY

Papermaina  Capsule Collection papers  Eau de Nil I have used   Genie from IKEsART digis, coloured with promarkers Marianne Designs Creatables  Large Frame and Leaves Signature Dies - Decorative Corners – Kitten X-cut sentiment die ribbon and bow.



So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis, we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
Please visit IKE’s SHOP



8 comments:

Wendy L said...

A really pretty card Ginny, great image, xxx

Alison59 said...

Super duper card Ginny :-)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, the colours are beautiful.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Ooh gorgeous love the colour Ginny
Lucy x

ike said...

How beautiful Ginny and I love that little kitty corner die cut :-D
Thank you for making this for me.

IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Ginny, I like the image and the die cuts
Kevin xx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant love your image and dies love and hugs Carole x

Jackie said...

Lovely card Ginny :o)
Jackie xx