Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Summer Over on I ♥Promarkers blog Challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

 This week’s theme is Summer
 And our sponsor is  Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps 

Prize is $10 voucher

  
Paper from my stash the images is Life is Sweet   courtesy of our sponsor Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps  coloured with Promarkers. Nestabilities round scalloped Dies  Ribbon and a bow




   So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations


7 comments:

Jackie said...

OMG, we are officially into the second half of the year already!!!
Very colourfil card Ginny :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I love the image and sunny colours.
Sue xx

Wendy L said...

Pretty card Ginny, nice flowers, xxx

Alison59 said...

Yummy card Ginny :-)

Margarets designer cards said...

Yummy I could just do with one if those at the moment, lovely card,
Real summery
Margaret

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant just perfect for the hot weather we are having Love and hugs Carole x

ike said...

Beautiful card Ginny - looks good enough to eat :-)
Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

Ike
DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet