Followers

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Anything goes Over on I ♥Promarkers blog Challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers  challenge

 This week’s theme is Anything goes
Our sponsor is   Dr Digi's House Of Stamps
 The prize is 2 digi images of the winners choice. 


 Dovcraft Papers backed onto mauve card stock BBQ Dragon courtesy of  Dr Digi's House Of Stamps coloured with promarkers computer generated sentiment and a charm.




   So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations



5 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Ginny, love the dragon and fab colours
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

A great fun card Ginny, I like the image and the sentiment
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Fab card Ginny, I love the cute dragon :o)
Jackie xx

Alison59 said...

Great card Ginny and a fab way to BBQ too!!

Carole Pollard said...

Great fun card it's fab love and hugs Carole x