Followers

Saturday 3 October 2015

Thank for all the birthday greetings

Good morning all just wanted to show you the wonderful cards sent by my buddies from DoCrafts.
Thank you all for the great birthday greetings. You all made my day very special and John and I had a fabulous day of treats.
I also want to that each and every one of you for the support you have given me over the last hard month of John’s recovery.


You have kept me going and cheered my up at very low times sending you all a BIG HUG ☺☺☺







10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Belated wishes for a happy birthday, Ginny, I have been out of the loop this last month or so but catching up now and I'm glad to learn that John is recovering well. Elizabeth xx

ike said...

A gorgeous collection of cards and prezzies Ginny. :-) Glad you had a good day and great to hear that John is recovering well :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxx

Alison59 said...

What lovely card Ginny. It show what a special person you are xx

Alison59 said...

*cards*

Unknown said...

Aww lots of lovely cards! Happy belated birthday :-) x

Wendy L said...

Wow Ginny, lots of lovely cards ad some craft goodies too, xxxx

kay said...

Loving all your cards you received Ginny x

Lorraine said...

Glad you had a good Birthday Ginny and sending you belated birthday wishes.
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Lots of lovely cards and goodies there Ginny, glad to see that mine arrived safely :o)
Jackie xx

Margarets designer cards said...

So glad my card got to you and I hope you had a nice day,
Margaret