Followers

Wednesday 4 July 2018

A Christmas Wish


Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge
   Theme Anything Goes With an optional Christmas in July



I printed all the images onto the card A Christmas Wish  from  IKEsART digis   coloured with promarkers. Punched flowers and a star gem.



So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
 Please visit IKE’s SHOP

I would like this card is to be entered in the following  Challenges        



7 comments:

ike said...

This is just perfect Ginny. Your colouring is fabulous and I love the added embellies. You have really brought this image to life and I'd love to know what she's whispering :-D
Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card and image, lovely sentiment. Emmax

Janette said...

Oh fab image Ginny, lovely card...xx

Janice said...

A lovely Christmas card, great image.
Thanks for joining the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge - Janice DT

Alison59 said...

Great card Ginny; love the sentiment :-)

Borqna said...

Wonderful card! Bravo!
Blessings.

Pat K said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx