Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Beach


Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

Theme Anything Goes With an optional All At Sea 

I have used blue card Martha Stewarts border Punch. Papers are Papermania Capsule Collection. The deck-chair and parasol are from Beach Gnomes Set  from IKEsART digis   coloured with promarkers the back ground was commuter generated, blue ribbon



So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
 Please visit IKE’s SHOP



6 comments:

Wendy L said...

A lovely Summer card Ginny, xxx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, very apt for our summer this year. Emmax

Janette said...

Perfect for us this year Ginny and I love the insert, so pretty...xx

ike said...

That is fabulous Ginny.... I want to go sit in that deckchair :-D Thank you for making this for me at IWC
Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Lee said...

Gorgeous card Ginny,is that a Cornish Beach ! Do hope all well with you.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Loving this card Ginny what a gorgeous colour choice and the design is perfect love and hugs Carole x