Followers

Monday 28 January 2019

Christmas Party Colin

Good morning here with my card for this week.



I thought I would make a start on my Christmas cards!   What better than to start than with Christmas Party Colin  from Dr Digi'shouse Of Stamps coloured with promarkers and I added the Santa’s and trees to his jump and coloured round them the dress I added punched dots, Christmas decoration Craft Too Embossing Folder and Bauble Vibes Embossing Folder.





You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE

3 comments:

Janette said...

This is fabulouis Ginny, that image is brilliant, love it...I keep seeing crafters making a start on Christmas cards, your all so brave, I can't face it yet.!!!!!!..have a lovely day.xx

Wendy L said...

Very bright and cheery Ginny, xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Great card Ginny never to early to start