Followers

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Daisy Cat


Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

Theme Anything Goes With an optional ANIMAL's

I printed the image and sentiment onto the card. Diesire 6x6 Regal Corner Embossing Folder and Cuttlebug circle Embossing Folder. The image is Daisy Cat  from   IKEsART digis   coloured with promarkers.  




  So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
Please visit IKE’s SHOP


4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super card for a cat lover Ginny.
Happy New Year to you, xxxx

Janette said...

Great card Ginny, and a happy new year to you and yours.xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Emma

ike said...

Fabulous card and I love the embossed backing :-) Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IWC Ginny :-) xx

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog