Followers

Wednesday 29 May 2019

First Place Phil


Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge

Theme Anything Goes with an option of One for the Boys
Our sponsor is Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps  



Dovecraft papers Demiawaking Bunting Banner. Die I printed the birthday greeting onto the page. I added a podium to  First Place Phil courtesy of our sponsor Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps   coloured with Promarkers.




So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations

I would like this card is to be entered in the following  Challenges
Sweet Stampin – Birthday boys



4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Ginny I love the design of this- the podium is a great idea! xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card Ginny, fab image
Lorraine x

EmmaT said...

Fabulous card. Emma

Jo said...

He looks as proud as punch on that podium! Thanks for playing over at Crafty Cardmakers this time, hope to see you again.
Jo x
Dt