Followers

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Lilac


Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge
Theme Anything Goes with an option of Theme Flowers

Our sponsor is IKEsART digis 


A die cut butterfly Spellbinders – Opulent Ovals dies. Hobby Craft Knit Pattern Embossing Folder and Hobby Craft Confetti Embossing Folder the image is Lilac courtesy of our sponsor IKEsART digis  coloured with Promarkers.  





So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations


4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wow, that's one big butterfly, great card Ginny. Xxxx

Janette said...

Beautiful card Ginny, that butterfly is lovely. Enjoy your day sweetie.xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, love the idea of flowers on the butterfly. Emma

ike said...

How fabulous. A clever idea to use the butterfly and emboss him and have the images on his wings. You always come up with such great card designs Ginny :-)
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog