Followers

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Santa's Letter


Good morning he is my DT card for CCC Digi Creations

 This week’s theme Anything Goes Added Twist  
       Christmas in July
Our sponsor StarStampz 

Perfect Christmas Premium pad the image is  Santa's Letter courtesy of our sponsor   StarStampz   coloured with Promarkers  adding a triple lace bow using Attic Bow Maker punched snowflakes and gems.




So pop over to CCC Digi Creations
and see all the other wonderful DT creations.

I would like this card is to be entered in the following  Challenge

  Passion For Promarkers    week 500 Make It Square



6 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Ginny and what a gorgeous morning it is too. I love this cute image, its a lovely card. Enjoy the day.xx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card. Emmax

Wendy L said...

This is so cute Ginny and lovely paper too.
I,m seeing so many Christmas cards this morning and I have even made one myself, xxx

Elaine Stark said...

Cute and adorable. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful christmas card, great image

Aunty Sue said...

Adorable Ginny I have these papers and love the rich colours. Thanks for sharing at PFP this week