Followers

Monday 9 September 2019

Alice the Alpaca


Good morning here with my card for this week.


This is such a cute and adorable image  Alice the Alpaca she looks so cuddly.
Q: What do you call it when Alpacas sing?
A: Alpacapella. Sorry about that
Papers from stash I printed the sentiment over some spring flowers. The image is Alice the Alpaca from Dr Digi'shouse Of Stamps coloured with Promarkers and polychromo pencils.


 You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE



8 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, what an adorable image

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Ginny, xxxx

Janette said...

You gave me my first laugh of the day Ginny, thats funny..haha A really great card love the image and those papers are fab.xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

super little alpaca card ginny … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Furrbster said...

This is lovely Ginny - I did have to shake my head at the joke though haha,

Hugz Tinz

Mimi said...

There is so much I love about this card Ginny, awesome colouring, the layout, the dp and the inside is done too. I am still being drawn to the fab fur colouring, all those tight wee curls captured perfectly. Hugs :) xxxx

EmmaT said...

Such a fun card and image, perfect card to wish someone get well. Emmax

Alison59 said...

Ha ha great joke Ginny; lovely card :-)