Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Kit T and Cake No. 29


Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for I ♥Promarkers  challenge
               
               
                               Theme Anything Goes with an option of CATs                                  
Our sponsor is Knitty Kitty Digis   



 The papers are from My Cup of tea Love to Craft.
The image is  Kit T and Cake  No. 29 courtesy of our sponsor Knitty Kitty Digis   coloured with Promarkers. i cut around the image with zig-zag scissors.




So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations




4 comments:

EmmaT said...

Well as much as i love my furry gals not sure i fancy seeing one in my teapot:-) Fantastic fun card and image, love your insert too. Emmax

Janette said...

Lovely cute card Ginny, enjoy your day.xx

Mimi said...

Super card Ginny and I just love how you have decorated the inside too :) Have to chuckle at the cats only being there for cake, now if that was chicken our wee girl Bree would be joining the party :) xxxx

Alison59 said...

Cats, tea and cake! What a great combination!! Super card Ginny :-)