Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Bob`s Balloons

                   Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for I ♥Promarkers  challenge


Theme Anything Goes with the option of CAS (Clean and Simply

 Our sponsor is Dr Digi's House Of Stamps 

 


I printed the image on to the card. Hobby Craft Balloons Embossing Folder. The image is Bob`s Balloons  courtesy of our sponsor Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  coloured  with Promarkers I paper pieced the Shirt and sweater. Demiawaking Happy Birthday die.



I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge
Dream Valley Challenges
Challenge # 233 

  So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations.



10 comments:

Lisa xx said...

What a fun card....I love his pullover

Janette said...

Ginny this is gorgeous I love the image and the colouring and paper piecing is fab, great card.xx

Elaine Stark said...

A fun card, love the balloon embossed background. Elaine

Claire said...

Very clever embossed background
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Alison59 said...

Fabulous CAS card Ginny: love the paper piecing :-)

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card love the ballon embossed backing

Chriss America Real said...

LOVE the paper piecing! So cute! Did you emboss before you colored?

Hugs,
Chriss

Sharon Noble said...

Absolutely brilliant card I love it xxx

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our 'Make it Digital' challenge @ Dream Valley.
Good Luck & Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Furrbster said...

This is such a fun card,

Hugz Tinz