Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Knitted Kitty

                      Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for I ♥Promarkers  challenge

Theme Anything Goes with the option of Use an Animal

 Our sponsor is Knitted Kitty. No.64


Dovecraft back to basic sky- blue papers. The image is  Knitted Kitty. No.64 courtesy of our sponsor Knitty Kitty Digis   coloured with Promarkers.  Decorative Corners - Kitten SD055 dies, Demiawaking Bunting Banner Die and X-cut sentiment die.




 So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations



5 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Ginny, love your fun card, I am wishing I needed a jumper right now, haha.xx

Alison59 said...

Oooh I love your kitty and card Ginny >^-^<

Chriss America Real said...

This card is adorable! Just purrfect!

Hugs,
Chriss

EmmaT said...

Wonderful fun card. Emmax

Mimi said...

Fabulous Ginny, I can just imagine the super big hug from this kitty with his floppy jumper sleeves :) :) xxx