Followers

Monday 26 October 2020

Dunderton Decorators Ltd.

Good morning here with my card for this week.


A card for our son, I have used a photo of him when he was painting the fence with the family, he was 6 years old.

Premium Paper Pad: Mulberry Kisses I have torn the papers.The image is  Dunderton Decorators Ltd. from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment computer generated. Intricate Tools dies and Demiawaking Happy Birthday die.




  You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE




5 comments:

EmmaT said...

Such a wonderfully personal design for your son, its sure to make him smile. Emmax

Janette said...

Oh Ginny this is beautiful, the verse is so touching and I love the photo of your son.xx

Alison59 said...

Oh super card Ginny :-)

Chriss America Real said...

This brought tears to my eyes! So sweet!

I love the poem on the inside of the card.

Hugs,
Chriss

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous personalised card great image,love the die-cut tools and the added childhood photo
Carol x