Followers

Wednesday 28 October 2020

TP Kitty

                       Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge

Theme Anything Goes with the option of Add a ribbon or bow

 Our sponsor is  IKEsART digis 

Papermania Capsule Collection papers. The image is  TP Kitty  courtesy of our sponsor IKEsART digis  coloured with Promarkers, the scarf is paper pieced from a photo of crochet.  Broderie Anglaise ribbon and a triple organza ribbon bow using Attic Bow Maker and pearl.


 

 So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations



6 comments:

ike said...

Oh, that looks really great. I love how you paper pieced his 'scarf' :-D
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Alison59 said...

Thank you for sending me this gorgeous card Ginny :-)

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, love the kitty image, hugs, Lori m

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful Ginny, xxx

Janette said...

Great card Ginny.xx

Cheryl said...

Lovely! I like the paper piecing and the beautiful bow.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps