Followers

Monday 1 February 2021

Bertha`s Bread Baking Bonanza

 Good morning here with my card for this week.
 
With a New image 

 The papers are My Cup of tea Love to Craft. Sentiment is computer generated and put into a picture frame. The image is Bertha`s Bread Baking Bonanza from Dr Digi's House Of Stamps   coloured with Promarkers. I have added ribbon and a button to the picture and kitchen spoons from eBay. X-cut boarder hearts.

 


 You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE

 I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge

 Passion for Markers challenge.  576‘buttons and/or bows’


8 comments:

EmmaT said...

LOL - oh this has so made me smile this morning - so thank you for that! She is brilliant fun and just love the sentiment. Emmax

Janette said...

Morning Ginny this is brilliant, great image and made me laugh I have to say.xx

Alison59 said...

Ha ha this is brilliant Ginny :-)

Elaine Stark said...

A fab funny card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Lorraine said...

A brilliant fun card.
Lorraine x

The Crafty Den said...

Another fantastic card Ginny. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. I love the way you used your button as a hook for your message, very clever. Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Linda Mc Enery said...

I love this image! And I totally identify with the sentiment! My happy place is my kitchen, baking up a storm. Love your card, with the fabulous picture frame and weeny spoons. Perfect background paper too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Blog Turystyczny said...

Lovely bblog you have here