Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2021

Daffodil Fairy

 Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge


Theme Anything goes with an option of Tic Tac Toe

Stitching Faux or Real/ Lace/Brads

 

I printed the daffodil corners onto paper, layered it onto yellow card stock. The image  is Daffodil Fairy  from  IKEsART digis  coloured with promarkers I have made a sentiment tag with a brad. A triple lace bow using Attic Bow Maker.




So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.

Hope to see you there.

... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.

Please visit IKE’s SHOP



3 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Ginny, what a lovely card so spring like, makes me happy just to see the daffs.xx

ike said...

Very beautiful and I love how you connected Daffodils all through your card. :-)
Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

EmmaT said...

Beautiful - daffodils always brighten up the dayx