Followers

Monday 8 November 2021

Christmas Cheer

Good morning here with my card for this week.



I printed the in=mage and the sentiment onto the card. We have a bit of Christmas Cheer I have paper pieced the waistcoats. The Elves are full of fun and cheer! The image is Christmas Cheer from  Dr Digi's House Of Stamps coloured with Promarkers and polychrome pencils X-cut boarder die and set  Si zzix Thinlits Die Landscape Border. The sentiment is computer generated.




 You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE  


  
 

6 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Ginny, Oh I do hope people can grab abit of Christmas cheer this year, this fab and fun card is just the thing I love it, they do look like they had a good ole' time haha.xx

Lori m said...

This is so cute, pretty and just adorable, hugs, Lori m

StephW said...

Fabulous fun festive card, great image too! Steph x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fab fun Christmas card love Alison x

EmmaT said...

LOL fantastic fun card and imagex

Lee said...

Loving this,my kinda card for Christmas.x