Followers

Sunday 7 November 2021

Cool Dude

Good morning he is my DT card for  Creative Craft Cottage


This month’s theme is Anything Goes with option of

Add Some Sparkle  

No sponsor this is just for fun.

I printed the images onto my card  I used Hobbycraft Blues glitter coloured pad for the Demiawaking Best wishes die and the letters are from Marianne Dies.



If anyone would like to take over this challenge and keep it going then please email me ljanners@hotmail.com otherwise sadly this will be last challenge

   Pop over to Creative Craft Cottage   and see all the other wonderful DT creations. 


3 comments:

Wendy L said...

A really cool card Ginny, xxx

Janette said...

A gorgeous very personel card Ginny, I love the image and snazzy design on the front and such loving words inside.xx

Lee said...

Absolutely adore this one Ginny.Loving that image.x