Followers

Monday 28 March 2022

Chill Out Chaz

 Good morning here with my card for this week.

 


I just love this image! Chill Out Chaz is dreaming of the good old days. Every generation says the good old days were the best!

This fabulous image is called Chill Out Chaz from Dr Digi's House Of Stamps coloured with Promarkers. I paper pieced the sofa The circles are combination of dies and punches. Peel off sentiment.


 



You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE





4 comments:

Janette said...

Brilliant card Ginny, thanks for the morning smile, I love this image and your sentiments are always just right....BTW, I think 'ours' were the best of times don't you...haha...enjoy your day, think the sunshine is going to be hard to find today..xxx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous fun cardx

Lori m said...

This is adorable, perfect Birthday card, hugs, Lori m

Lorraine said...

A fabulous fun card Ginny, great card
Lorraine x