Followers

Thursday 3 March 2022

Easter Basket Set

My Second post today 

It is that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.

 


The theme for this week is Not a Card

Our generous sponsor this week iThe Cutting Café

 


I have used pink card stock to make the basket. The Set is from  Easter Basket Set  courtesy of our sponsor The Cutting Café the little bunny I added a face the one on the other side has a cotton wool tail. I cut out two boxes one slightly smaller to go inside. I have added lace as a boarder. I cut thin strips of paper to linen the basket filling it with mini cream eggs.


The back of the basket.



 Pop over to CRAFT Challenge.

and see all the other wonderful DT creations.

 

6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous basket, someone is going to be very happy. Elaine

Janette said...

This is so cute Ginny and I love the fluffy tail,a sweet touch.xx

StephW said...

What a cute make! ... Steph x

Lori m said...

Adorable Bunny basket, hugs, Lori m

Lee said...

Awww, Ginny that is absolutely gorgeous.x

EmmaT said...

Yummy basket, love the front and back designx