Followers

Monday 16 May 2022

Christmas-Sweater-Seth

  Good morning here with my card for this week.


 I have only recently start wearing a Christmas sweater myself, I think at my age who cares! Christmas-Sweater-Seth is such a fun chap and feels obliged to wear the sweater so loving made by granny 😅 Craft sensation traditional Xmas pad. The image is Christmas-Sweater-Seth from Dr Digi's House Of Stamps  coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment is computer generated.



You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE



6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

I do love this image and i have this pad it works so well with him. Have a lovely day

Janette said...

Great card again Ginny, love his sweater, wear what you want when you want, thats how I feel too, haha.xx

StephW said...

Haha such a fun cheery make! Steph x

Lori m said...

Adorable image and card, hugs, Lori m

Lorraine said...

A fabulous fun Christmas card Ginny
Lorraine x

Elaine Stark said...

This is a fun image. A great card. Elaine