Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2022

Turkey-Dinner

 Good morning he is my DT card for CCC Digi Creations



 This Month’s theme Anything Goes Added Twist of

Food and/or Drink  

 No sponsor this week.

This is card is a tribute to IKE my dear friend Sue.

 I met Sue 20 years ago when I lived in Greece we kept in touch, and in 2013 she asked me to join her new blog challenge. “IKESWORLD CHALLENGES” Today would have been challenge 155 instead I have had to tell her followers the sad news and that I have to  close her two challenge blogs.

My condolence to her husband and family.

 This image is one of Sue beloved cat images her love and passion.

The papers are from Craft sensation traditional Xmas. The image is Turkey-Dinnerfrom IKEsART digis   coloured with Promarkers and polychrome pencils. Thinlits Die Landscape Border dies and Demiawaking Merry Christmas dies. silver ribbon.



  

  Pop over to CCC Digi Creations

and see all the other wonderful DT creations.




4 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Ginny I am sorry for your loss of a dear friend, its also sad to lose yet another blog, your card is a nice tribute to Sue, I am sure she would appreciate your thoughts.xx

Mia said...

Sue will be missed. Your card is a lovely tribute to her memory. Hugs, my friend.

StephW said...

So sorry for the loss of your dear friend Ginny, you have made a wonderful tribute card ... Steph x

EmmaT said...

Such sad news about Sue/Ike - your card is a lovely tribute with the naughty kitty cat. Hugs xxx