Followers

Monday 3 July 2023

One Man Stu and his Magic Kazoo f



 To celebrate Dr. Digi's house of stamps' 11th birthday every day until the 5th of July we’re offering you a digi for just 11p so just for today you will get this image One Man Stu and his Magic Kazoo  ffor 11p 

Craft sensation green paper The image is One Man Stu and his Magic Kazoo  from  Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps  coloured with Propmaker's and polychrome pencils I paper pieced the waist coat.  Demiawaking Bunting Banner Die, Labels Fifty-One Spellbinders Nestabilities Die and Joy crafts French Lily Corner Dies

 


 

You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE

3 comments:

Janette said...

Brilliant offer from Dr Digi, thanks Ginny.
Your card is fabulous, love Stu, haha, he looks like alot of fun.xx

Elaine Stark said...

This is fun. Elaine

Chris said...

Such a fun fabulous card Ginny- love the image and the gorgeous bright colours.
I'm even more impressed with your blanket now that I know it's knitted- I thought it was crochet because of the pattern, I can't crochet either but I know how long it would take me to knit one- and it's definitely a lot longer than a week!
xx