Followers

Monday 28 August 2023

Balloon's

Good morning here with my card for this week



I cut our a length of blue card stock.  The image  Balloons-Free-Digi from  Dr Digi's House of Stamps Using white card stock I added the sentiment and the images.

I have used Ek Success - Large Edge Punch to decorate the edges and a circle die to cut out the opening for the bottle. Finishing with a triple organza ribbon bow using Attic Bow Maker and  a pearl.


You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE




6 comments:

Janette said...

WOW Ginny this is beautiful, so very pretty and such a gorgeous image, a really lovely gift idea. xx

Chris said...

This looks gorgeous Ginny- what a fabulous way to decorate your gift, I'm sure Phil and Lisa will love it - and the champagne!
xx

Lori m said...

Gorgeous champagne topper, hugs, Lori m

Fikreta said...

Wonderful !

EmmaT said...

Fantastic celebratory bottle tag

Elaine Stark said...

I love making those bottle decorations, they make a gift extra special. This one is super. Elaine