Followers

Friday 11 August 2023

For a special friend


I have knitted this for a special friend who has bladder cancer unfortunately she has a very life changing operation to come.   We live miles apart we have always stayed in touch and visited when we could. We met when in hospitals having our bay’s 47 years ago.
 There are 80 squares measuring 44.5 inches/113.2 cm length and 36inches/91.44cm wide.
It took me 12 days  blame this on the weather when I had nothing to do some afternoons and evenings.




3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful and a very thoughtful gift. Elaine

Janette said...

So sorry for your friend Ginny, bless her I hope her operation goes well. I am sure she will appreciate this beautiful blanket. I love this pattern its so pretty and such soft colours. xxx

Chris said...

It's lovely Ginny, I'm sure your friend will appreciate your thoughtful ness as well as enjoying the comforting warmth of this beautifully knitted gift.
xx