Followers

Monday 1 April 2024

Alice the Alpaca

  Had w great weekend with the fur ball in very sunny and warm Goring by sea. I lovely place to live. I cooked the family a meal and we shared that and I made my way home in daylight great. Sun is shining so far this morning. but forecast say rain is coming.😓


Craft sensation purple paper pad Basic The image is Alice the Alpaca from  Dr Digi's House of Stamps   coloured with Propmaker's.  Spellbinders Floral Ovals dies and  My Favourite Things - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics dies, Sentiment computer generated.


You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE


4 comments:

Janette said...

So nice to know you had a lovely weekend, the sunshine was a massive bonus for us too Ginny, it makes everything feel so much better.
I love your Alpaca card, really fun image.
Rain today so maybe a lazy day, haha. xx

StephW said...

Sweet card Ginny x

Chris said...

Beautiful card Ginny, I love that image and your design/colours are lovely.
So pleased you had a good weekend looking after Toffle..and sunshine too!
xx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous fun card. Im glad you enjoyed your time with the family. Emmax