Followers

Friday 29 March 2024

Good morning

 Good morning all I am setting off for sunny Worthing this morning to my son and daughters-in-law and Berry’s home looking after the family fur ball Toffle he is now two years old. They are going away for the weekend.

I will be taking Toffle for walks early in the morning along the prom where there is a lot of grass for him to chase his ball.

 I will catch up with all my comments on Monday when I get home as I can’t comment on my iPhone.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend what every you are doing.


Hugs Ginny x

4 comments:

Janette said...

Have a lovely time Ginny, I hope you enjoy your weekend with this little cutie. Happy Easter my friend, don't over-do the eggs, hahaha. xx

Chris said...

Aww, he looks a real sweetie Ginny, he'll keep you on your toes! Hope you have a lovely weekend looking after him (and it doesn't rain on your walks!) Happy Easter!
xx

Elaine Stark said...

He is adorable. Have a lovely Easter. Elaine

Margarets designer cards said...

I used to live just down the coast from Worthing, I am sure you will enjoy the walk along the prom, hope they have got rid of the worthing smell,
Have a lovely Easter