Followers

Thursday 7 March 2024

Paws-itivity!

 

Good morning,

All went well with my Cataract Surgery yesterday still need other one done but amazed at how clear my vision is in my good eye. Will take a few days for my eyes to adjust.

It is that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.


                                    The theme for this week is  Anything goes 

Our generous sponsor this week is  

Jan’s Digital Stamps


Craft sensation Lipstick basic pad. The image is Paws-itivity!  courtesy of our sponsor Jan’s Digital Stamps coloured with ProMarkers and polychrome pencils.   X-cut scalloped Sq dies, Demiawaking Best wishes die and Decorative Corners - Kitten SD055 

 



CRAFT Challenge.

and see all the other wonderful DT creations.

4 comments:

Janette said...

So happy it went well Ginny, I know you were abit worried so good news..
Sweet card Ginny, love the image its so cute. xx

Chris said...

A fabulous card Ginny and I'm so glad your surgery went well and you're pleased with the result. It must be lovely to be able to see more clearly.
xx

EmmaT said...

Purrfect kitty cardx

Elaine Stark said...

So cute. Elaine