Followers

Friday 15 March 2024

Easter

Good morning 
This year I have decided not to send Easter cards the rise in the cost of posting
all my Easter cards  this year are local and hand delivered.

Craft sensation purple paper pad I printed the image and sentiment on to card stock. Spellbinders Classic Scallop circle dies and . My Favourite Things - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges dies X-cut butterfly punch.


I have knitted another teddy 


 Another blanket for a nursing home. I used wool donate from a anonymous lady, you know who you are and thank you.





5 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Ginny, well you have been busy, wow, love the card and I agree about the postage, its crazy. The teddy is so cute and I love her little dress, really sweet. Of course your blankets are becoming famous by now, lovely work. Have a lovely weekend flower. xx

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card and an adorable teddy. The nursing home must be so grateful for all your blankets. Elaine

Chris said...

A pretty Easter card Ginny- I agree that postage costs are prohibitive now, shame because it's always lovely to receive cards through the mail.
The little girl teddy is so cute, love her bright orange outfit. The blanket looks so warm and cosy in those bold bright colours.
xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Ginny. Your teddy and blanket look fabulous. I never get the tension right when I try to knit and can gain or lose stitches like you wouldn't believe!
Lorraine x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous teddy, love her outfit, fabulous blanket and card. I think alot are the same with postage, Im making a very big effort to make mine with less dimension so can use more small stamps than large.