Followers

Monday 4 March 2024

Three Girls One Mic

 Good morning here with my card for this week

 For a very special friend I have chosen The Three Girls One Mic They are belting out Happy birthday to you!

Bee Fabulous papers from Art studios. The images are  Three Girls One Mic  from  Dr Digi's House of Stamps coloured with Propmaker's  and polychrome pencils. Crafting companion scalloped hearts die. Spellbinders Opulent Ovals. Dies.



You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE


4 comments:

Janette said...

Ginny I am sure your friend will love this, what a super image and I love the colour of the dresses too. xx

Chris said...

It's a great card for your friend Ginny, love the image colours and the image...I'm sure I can hear their dulcet tones from here!
xx

Curly said...

Ginny this is awesome love the 70's vibe very Supremes.
Have a lovely week
hugs Bridget :) xx

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Elaine