Followers

Tuesday 2 October 2018

A page Celebrating Edgar Allan POE


Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

Theme Anything Goes With an optional  POE Celebrating Edgar Allan POE (1)
 
The image is POE CAT from   IKEsART digis    coloured with promarkers.
I made a computer generated background add the quote from Edgar Allan Poe and his date of birth and death.


So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
Please visit IKE’s SHOP

 

5 comments:

ike said...

This is so cool Ginny and excellent colouring :-) Thank you for making this for me at IWC
Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Borqna said...

Excellent!
Happy Birthday to you!
Blessings,
Borqna

Janette said...

Fabulous card Ginny, love the Poe reference, its a nice touch..
Have a very happy day flower..xx

Alison59 said...

Great work Ginny :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XXX

EmmaT said...

haha looks like my cat on a good day! x