Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2018

A To Z Daily Christmas Challenge Day Four Letter Decoration and dies.


Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge


Theme Add a ribbon or bow
Our sponsor is   IkesArt Digis


Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Ovals The image is Winter Robin  courtesy of our sponsor   IkesArt Digis coloured with Promarkers. Demiawaking Merry Christmas dies Crafts-Too Bauble Border dies a ribbon and a bow.
                           

            


So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations



6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Ginny and the backing paper is so pretty, xxx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, very sweet...xx

ike said...

Fantastic Ginny ! Such a pretty card and I love the coordinating Robin background paper.
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, lovely robin image

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi ginny … super little Christmas card … I always love robins … have a great rest of the week and stay warm … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Ginny
Lorraine x