Followers

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Owls and Flowers


Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge
 Our sponsor  is  Bugaboo Stamps  


Theme Use 3 of A Kind        


I printed the image onto the card added a border colour. The image is 
 Owls andFlowers  courtesy of our sponsor    Bugaboo Stamps   coloured with Promarkers. The letters are from Marianne Dies Three X-Cut butterfly punch and pearls






So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations
My birthday dinner out with John last nigh had a fabulous birthday.
Thank you for al the greetings



5 comments:

ike said...

Oh WoW ! That is a gorgeous card Ginny xx

Janette said...

Hi Ginny, Fab card, would cheer anyone up for sure...
Glad you had a good birthday, that dinner plate looks almost as big as you...wow...haha..xx

Alison59 said...

What a stunning card Ginny :-)

Glad you had a lovely birthday xx

Sharon Noble said...

Wonderful make I’m glad you had a happy birthday big hugs xxx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and food looks tasty. Hope my card arrived in the end, sorry it was a tad late, forgot to post before i went to france. Hugs Emmax