Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Holly Poocherson


Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge

                             Theme Anything Goes with an option of Use 3 of A Kind                            Dies for my three of a kind
             
Our sponsor is Knitty Kitty Digis    



Craft Too snow Embossing Folder and Craft Too Bauble Embossing Folder. the image is   HollyPoocherson No.56  courtesy of our sponsor Knitty Kitty Digis   coloured with Promarkers I have used a pencil for the detail on the scarf. Sizzix Christmas  




So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations


3 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Ginny, lovely card, very cute. Enjoy the day sweetie.xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card. Emma

Eekers said...

Love this Ginny! So nice to see my Holly Poocherson on a real card!!! She would be honoured too I am sure :D Love the inside as well, I never think to photograph my insides.... ooo that sounds wrong, lol! Thanks for organising a great challenge! Annabel KKD. x