Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2019

kitten Christmas


Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

Theme Anything Goes with an option of FOLDS (more than one)
I used A4 card and the negative cut from - X cut-Border-Corner-Edge-Dies.  Tied Together A4 Embossing Folder the image is KITTEN KRISTMAS Set of 6  from IKEsART digis   coloured with promarkers and pencils. Adding peel offs and gems.


  So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
Please visit IKE’s SHOP


I would like this card is to be entered in the following  Challenges
WinterWonderland anything but a Sq

5 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Ginny, what a great Christmas card, I myself just cannot face making anything Christmas related until at least September, but you girls that do are amazing.
Enjoy your day .xx

ike said...

Fabulous card Ginny and I love the edge :-) I'm not making Christmas cards either until at least October hahaha :-D
Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Wendy L said...

Super vibrant card Ginny, xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely Christmas card great design

EmmaT said...

Wonderful fun card, love the shape on the top edge. Emma