Followers

Monday 10 June 2019

Sing-a-Long John


  Good morning here with my card for this week.

 A new image today the image is Sing-a-Long John they are both singing the lyric from a birthday song, the sentiment computer generated edges using distressed ink
Sing-a-Long John  from Dr Digi'shouse Of Stamps coloured with promarkers.
This is my first attempt and adding knitting stitches I have used pencils to get this effect Thank you Annabel for the tutorial.


 

I would like this card is to be entered in the following  Challenges
Crafty Cardmakers
#235 Masculine



5 comments:

Janette said...

This is Fabulous Ginny, I really love this image..xx

EmmaT said...

What a fantastic image, so much details, wonderful card. Emma

Mia said...

Great colouring and lovely card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Calendar. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wonderful card! Love the image! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

crafty said...

Lovely masculine card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary