Followers

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Curly


Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge

Theme Anything Goes with an option of Embossing
Our sponsor is SheepSkiDesigns 



I wanted to have this lovely image in a picture frame I printed it onto card. 
The image is Curly - image no 172    courtesy of our sponsor SheepSkiDesigns coloured with Promarkers. 
Xcut-Border- -Edge-Dies embossed, I have used a white picture frame.




So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations


8 comments:

Janette said...

I LOVE this image Ginny and you made a great card with it, its so lovely.xx

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW this is brilliant Ginny :-)

Margarets designer cards said...

Wow Ginny that is a fabulous card

Furrbster said...

Great idea!!

Hugz Tinz

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Ginny
Lorraine x

EmmaT said...

Wonderful project and image. Emma

Sheryl said...

A great piece of wall art Ginny. Fantastic job. xx

Mimi said...

Awesome Ginny and so perfect as a picture :) xx