Followers

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Quirky Parrot


Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

Theme Anything goes with an option of MALE


 A gift bag today the image is Quirky Parrot  from  IKEsART digis   I paper pieced part of the parrot and coloured with Promarkers and polychromo pencils
  



  So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
Please visit IKE’s SHOP




5 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Perfect way to jolly-up a bottle bag.....the sentiment looks fab too

ike said...

Excellent. Lovely colouring and I loved that sentiment. Great make Ginny.
Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Janette said...

Oh this is great Ginny and I LOVE that sentiment...xx

Mimi said...

Super decorated bag Ginny and I just love the sentiment you have used along with the parrot :) xx

Alison59 said...

Super image Ginny :-)