Followers

Monday 20 January 2020

Grimble Grumble f


Good morning here with my card for this week.


My golf crazy daughter has just moved into an apartment above the golf course
Just had to use Hole in one Hal Backing paper  and to go with my sentiment Grimble Grumble from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps coloured with Promarkers. I’ve layered the image onto Kraft card and used golf backing paper and computer generated sentiment.





 You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE


5 comments:

EmmaT said...

What a fantastically personal card for your daughter, i hope she enjoys her new apartment. Emmax

Janette said...

Brilliant card Ginny, your daughter will love it for sure. Hope she is very happy in her new home.xx

Mimi said...

Oh so love this Ginny, great theme card. Bet you daughter just loved it :) xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, I love the design and the great sentiment

Alison59 said...

How lovely. I hope she will be very happy in her new home Ginny :-)