Followers

Wednesday 6 January 2021

Blue Tit Catkin

 Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge

Theme Anything Goes with theoption of Anything Goes

 Our sponsor is  IKEsART digis 

 


The papers are from Papermania Capsule Collection. Whimsy Corner Dies Set and. Tattered Lace Ornate Rectangle and Trian corners. The image is  courtesy of our sponsor Blue Tit Catkin  courtesy of our sponsor  IKEsART digis  coloured with Promarkers. Demiawaking Happy Birthday die.




So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations

 would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge

I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge

 Passion for Markers challenge



13 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Ginny, what a sweet card, I think your sil will be so pleased to recieve this one.xx

Elaine Stark said...

I love the little blue tits, they brighten up the garden. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Alison59 said...

This is stunning Ginny :-)

StephW said...

Love watching blue tits in the garden, beautiful card ... Steph x

Claire said...

Just stunning i love the colours

Mimi said...

Total gorgeousness Ginny, the bluetit looks so real. We have a couple of wee bluetits that visit the garden daily pigging out on all the nuts lol :) xx

Ella's Design said...

Lovely cool blue colour tones work perfectly with this sweet blue tit image, Ginny...
Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week over at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, love the blue titx

Aunty Sue said...

Ginny this is a beautiful card love the image and all the detail thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers in our Birthday Challenge. Good luck in the draw.

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers Challenge. Marlene DT

Furrbster said...

Such a creative design - really great layout,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card design, I love the blues.
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

ike said...

Oooh - so pretty and I LUV those gorgeous corners.
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog