Followers

Thursday 7 January 2021

Glass of Wine a Day

                         Good morning he is my DT card for  Creative Craft Cottage


This week’s theme is Anything Goes with option of

Must Use a Digi 

Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps 

 


 

I have used mauve mirror card  The image is Glass of Wine a Day courtesy of our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps  coloured with Promarkers Spellbinders square Dies and Whimsy Corner Dies Set.




So pop over to Creative Craft Cottage   and see all the other wonderful DT creations



6 comments:

Mimi said...

This is such a cool image, always makes me smile, just a shame I don't like wine lol. Great card Ginny :) xxxxxx

Janette said...

Fabulously fun image Ginny, what a great card and would make anyones day i should think.xx

Alison59 said...

Ha ha this is brilliant Ginny :-)

EmmaT said...

Fabulous fun card and imagex

Lorraine said...

A fabulous fun card Ginny
Lorraine x

Furrbster said...

This is really cool! It made me giggle!

Hugz Tinz