Followers

Tuesday 12 January 2021

Hearts a Flutter Sugi

 We have a new challenge over Through the Craft Room Door

 
As always, the theme is Anything goes.

Our sponsor is  The Colour of Love   


I made this card for my sister and had not taken a photo I needed it for this challenge I made another one more a less the same.  

I have used up papers from stash. The image is Hearts a Flutter Sugi courtesy of our sponsor  The Colour of Love  coloured with Promarkers paper pieced hat and dress.  X-cut Scalloped Heart and M/S punched hearts. On the second one I added a bow.






 Pop over to Through the Craft Room Door. see all the over there.

I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge

 Passion for Markers challenge.   574–favourite colour combo



5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty card. Anesha

Janette said...

Two gorgeous cards Ginny, thats a very sweet image and i love the scalloped hearts.xx

Alison59 said...

Two beautiful cards here Ginny :-)

Wendy L said...

Looks fab Ginny, lovely colours. Xxx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cardx