Followers

Monday 10 August 2020

BBQ Bill


Good morning here with my card for this week.

British summertime is very short so make the most of this BBQ weather. The unforgettable smell of sizzling sausages wafts through your open window as BBQ Bill cooks up a storm!
I have printed the apron and the BBQ Bill onto the card. BBQ Bill from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  coloured with Promarkers. Demiawaking Bunting Banner Die and fence Metal cutting die


You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE



6 comments:

Claire said...

Looks great. I love the bbq timer
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Janette said...

Haha Ginny this is funny, what a great image and I love the apron, brilliant, fabulous card.xx

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun card. Emma

Alison59 said...

Great fun card Ginny :-)

Lori m said...

Fun and yummy card, I can smell those sausages from here, hugs, Lori m

Furrbster said...

such a fun card,

Hugz Tinz